551 West Tefft Street
Nipomo, CA 93444
Receive 5 $10 Certifticates for $25!
Who we are and what we are all about……….
The folks at the Pantry are your old-fashioned hometown grocers. We remember the days when the local grocer knew his customers, responded to customer’s requests for products, and cared about the local community.
The Pantry staff works hard to provide all the products that are necessary to stock your shelves, at the best possible prices. We also enjoy getting to know our customers, helping you find the products you want, and providing the high level of service you would expect at a traditional, old-fashioned grocer. The Pantry provides the products for a modern low cost lifestyle with an old-fashioned attitude in a clean enjoyable atmosphere! The Pantry is a deep discount grocer. This means that the Pantry buys products from many sources that enable them to provide wholesome foods at everyday prices that are below that of the least expensive chain stores. Their sales prices are our everyday prices. These sources include:
• “Banana Box” Groceries. These are brand name products from conventional grocers and contain some dented cans, damaged boxes, near date foods, and closeouts. All of the foods are healthful and follow USDA and FDA guidelines. Best buy dates are consumer dates for best flavor, not expiration dates. Some packages have been taped to strengthen them. The interior packaging has been examined and is factory sealed. The Pantry backs all its products with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Value Priced case goods. These private label products come from manufacturers that specialize in supplying high quality, sometimes gourmet products at low prices.
• Liquidation Items. These products are overstocks from manufacturers or other retailers.
• Bulk Foods. Flours, grains, pastas, cereals, nuts, spices and more sold in your desired quantity. These are often organic and always top quality foods purchased in large quantities. You save money by not paying for packaging or advertising.
• Local Produce. Local, top quality and seasonal produce purchased from local farms and produce co-ops. Keeping products local and seasonal keeps transportation costs and prices low. The Pantry keeps markups on these products extremely low to provide the best possible value to the customer.
• Dairy Products. Local, fresh, top quality products with extremely low markups to provide the best possible value to the customer.
• Bakery. Popular brand name: bread, cookies, and sweets including day old product choices.
• Health and Beauty. Brand name and private label vitamins, shampoos, first aid, medications, and many other health and beauty products purchased from liquidation sources to provide you with unbelievably low prices.
Shopping at the Pantry provides the customer with the best combination of products, value and service... You will be getting good quality products at the best value...AND great service. Your shopping experience will be fun, comfortable and convenient.
The Pantry’s stock and offerings will always change as new items and brands become available. There is always something new to look forward to!
If you like saving money, finding good deals, having fun with a shopping experience that doubles as a treasure hunt, and shopping in a locally owned, friendly and conveniently sized store, the Pantry is for you!
How many deals can I purchase? 10
Can deal voucher be used for alcohol? NO
Can be used at other locations? NO
Use more than one deal voucher per visit? NO
No cash value.
One certificate redeemable per visit.
Tax not included.